Wednesday, October 15, 2008


I know it's been a long while..many things happened recently...holiday..my preparation for the final task...the mid term test..some deadlines...pre-wed photo session...and so on..

dari posting yg lalu ada tugas dari Ifa... so here's the task...

Write at least ten habits of urs...
1. Addicted to photography and the stuff about that...
2. Still think that maybe I can live without any TV but can't live without my computer and my communication device...
3. Like to learn new things and be a better person..
4. Have the intention to be a moody person... I work and do my task based on my mood... but now trying to overcome it somehow...
5. Loves to spend my spare time daydreaming...
6. Like to do what i like and like what i do...
7. Like to daydreaming and dreamin.. and try to make it happen...
8. Addicted to music...I always have music around me..when I'm working with my computer...when I'm driving..anytime..
9. Like to watch movies or series that have brilliant and complicated dialog in it..don't know why.. I loves to read great dialog...
10. Like to stare and the blue sky..it hasn't to be blue actually..i like to stare at the sky...

the picture above is from my campus swimming pool...it was taken when I'm wandering around my empty campus during the holiday..

wanna share ur habits??
any comment?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seperti biasa.. selalu suka sama foto2nya

nca said...

baru tau..ternyata u suka daydreaming..hahahhaha

Anonymous said...

wkwkwk.. ini dia si manusia sibuk lainnyaaah.. hoho... tapi sepertinya lo sibuknya belum sampe over limit ray.. masi sempet punya spare time buat daydreaming... LOL.. ehehehe... eniwei.. iyah take care juga jangan smp sakit ky gw.. huhu.. menderita sekali temaann.. *lupa* lo kan manusia super yaah.. hmm.. beda levelnya >.< *ngiri*

btw cepetan foto2 sanah.. sebelum lo lulus terus ternyata gak sempet liad" kampus lagi karena disibukin sama kerjaan lo.. stay late napa Ray sekali".. ternyata malem2 dikampus seru juga loooh... gw baru nyadar... despite gosip hantu dilantai 4 kita ituh.. T_T

nca said...

hantu di lantai 4?? bukannya di lantai 5 yah?? gw perna jem 11 malem di lorong kampus pas bikin tugas, eh denger kaya ada segerombolan orang ketawa2 kenceng gitu..kedengerannya sih dari lantai 5..hoho

maureen . suryani said...

geser ke horor ni topiknya. weke2 ada apa mang di lantai5... hihihi...

Anonymous said...

day dreaming is my prior habits.
still wait till i wake up and make it all true!!
arrgh..

g culik ide 10 habitsnya buat blog g yah..
wakakka

aool

Raynata... said...

@Ifa : makasi yah :)

@Nca : daydreaming itu uda jadi bagian hidup nca..huehue

@Jane : gw bukan manusia super kali jane..just an ordinary boy tryin to be a good man somehow...Gosip hantu apaan sie jane?

@Vera : huehuehuehe...tapi jgn cuma daydreaming terus dong.. :)

@Maureen : thanks for dropping by hun :)

Fandy Gunawan said...

hi pak, baru buat blog ni cm isinya foto2...ya kurang lbh sama kaya loe lah...cm beda bobotnya aja hahahhaahh........

btw yang ini keren pak fotonya, warnanya semua bisa medok gitu hehe....keren2

Raynata... said...

@Fandy : bukannya uda liat yah di facebook gw? warnanya emang dari sananya uda gini fan..ga diapa-apain kok..uda jarang edit-edit pake photoshop..

AMMW said...

cantik nye gamba tue.. =)

tommy said...

my habit? hm... still same..
"i dont know"

my habit? i guess i dont know....

Mel Zhang said...

Hi Reynata... salam kenal :)
I like your photos. :)
I like to watch the sky also ^^