Thursday, January 27, 2011


The picture above is from my last trip to Belitung Island, to photograph an engagement session. At that period of time
, lot of things happened to me, and that include a series of unfortunate events. But in that period, I also got my lesson. Sometimes, when you feel that you are the most less-fortunate being in the planet, just remember, it is just life happened. What goes up must go down. What comes down will go up. You just need to live another day, swallow it and time will take you to another phase.

For now, I am seeking for new environment. I am seeking for new challenge and new job. I want to do what I am passionate about. I want to wake up and live my day like I mean it. And a job that make me frustrated definitely not one of it. It is obvious that every job will make you stressful one day. But at least, if you are doing what you are passionate about, the stress and the hardwork will be worth it :). The other reason is I need more human in my daily life. For now, practically I work alone in my office. I need more than fancy computers, busy schedule and pointless meeting to fill my day that closed with meeting those cold walls in my apartment in the end of my day. I need human touch in my day.

I found this sentence in twitter by @timmarbun
"Don't dream about change if hardwork means too much work for you." I am trying to live that sentence.

No comments: